Skincare has always been an interesting topic to me since I was a teen, I have always done intensive research on how to achieve a good skincare routine. Exfoliation is a crucial part of having healthy skin because it cleans the skin from the debris that is accumulated on a daily basis. I spent a lot of time thinking about which exfoliant to consider purchasing, and I decided to try this product which is called LAINO gentle radiance scrub, LAINO is a French company that sells beauty products that are made with natural ingredients. I had many expectations when it came to the product, you may think why? , well I do have an extremely sensitive skin, that even some natural products can damage my skin, like turmeric and rose water, just to name a few. That’s why I try to stay from products that have too many ingredients, I also wanted a product that was Paraben-free, I no longer use products that have parabens in them due to their bad impact on the health. Based on that, I thought I would give this product a go.
Laino Gentle Radiance Scrub 50ml with white tea leaf extract source of radiance gently and effectively removes all impurities thanks to jojoba pearls and olive stones.Its formula contains 95% of ingredients from natural origin and is thus ideal for sensitive skins.The skin texture is refined, the skin is clean and radiant.Paraben-free. Phenoxyethanol-free. Hypoallergenic.
After using the product a few times, I can say that the product lives up to its promises, here’s why:
- The gel texture is easy to apply and rinse.
- The scrub doesn’t strip the face of its natural oils, it’s also not harsh on the skin due to its fine exfoliating particles which is a huge plus for me since bigger particles can be harsh on my sensitive skin.
- No allergic reactions were noticed, it’s didn’t make my skin red.
- I can control the quantity that I want to use since the gel is stored in a tube.
- The smell is subtle and not overbearing.
On the other hand, the product has some drawbacks such as :
- The product retails for 9 euros for 50 ml, quite expensive in my opinion.
- The amount of exfoliating beads in the gel is quite low.
Overall, I can say that I was satisfied with my purchase, the product was alright, however, I don’t think I will repurchase it again.