What is Micellar Water?
Micellar water is made up microscopic oil molecules called micelles suspended in soft water that can act as a kryptonite to dirt, grime, makeup, and other gunk your skin has going on.Rather than containing a foamy solution that strips your skin and leaves behind harsh chemicals, micelles cling onto the dirt and makeup on your skin and dissolve them while leaving behind a glowy, hydrated finish.
Before Using this Micellar water I was a bit skeptical, but after doing some research on the brand TAAJ as well as the ingredients I figured I might give it a go. The Taaj Micellar water is suitable for sensitive skin which is the first criteria I had to look into.
After trying the micellar water I can say that I am quite surprised, here’s why:
- The water is very gentle on the skin, it cleanses softly without being harsh and can be used on the eyes too.
- My skin didn’t sting or have an allergic reaction (red patches/dry skin).
- It has no artificial fragrances which can be linked with allergies, dermatitis, respiratory issues and potential effects on the reproductive system, and I think any product that contains strong fragrances is tacky and full of chemicals.
- My skin felt very soft after using it.
Here are some properties of the product:
Specially formulated for sensitive and delicate skin, the Micellar Water gently removes makeup and impurities. It particularly suits to eye contour thanks to its soothing properties.
- Natural water from the Himalayas
- Green Tea